Kaleena @ Reader Voracious tagged me in this about a hundred years ago and here’s me just getting round to it – wooo go me!! Thanks Kaleena!
Here’s the rules of The Netgalley Tag!
- Link back to the tag’s creator: Kourtni at Kourtni Reads
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions the best you can. If you don’t use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites or places where you get books!
- Tag a few people to do this too!
AUTO-APPROVED: Who’s one author whose books you automatically want to read, regardless of what they are about?
Ian Rankin. Okay, they’re all Rebus books but still. I want. I’ll also always request any psychological thrillers that come up, not always successful but if you don’t try…
REQUEST: What makes you want to request a book on NetGalley?
If it’s an author I’ve read before then the chances are I’m going to hit request. If I find myself on Netgalley browsing (never a good idea under any circumstances) then I’ll generally go by the cover first, then the blurb.
Here’s my current pending requests… I want them ALL!
FEEDBACK RATIO: Do you review every book you read? If not, how do you decide what books to review?
For Netgalley, yes I’ll review everyone I get regardless if I enjoyed it or not… that’s the point of sites like Netgalley, get word out about new releases and some honest feedback from dedicated readers.
BADGES: If you could create one badge to display on your blog, what would it be for?
[no of days] without a Tea/ Book related incident.
WISH FOR IT: What’s one book that you are absolutely dying to read?
The new Rebus. I’ve been checking my page religiously since it went up on Netgalley… still pending…
Also, not a Netgalley one but I’m desperate to read The Poppy War by R.F Kuang. My local library has it on request for me so hopefully soon!
2018 NETGALLEY CHALLENGE: What was the last ARC that you reviewed?
- Lizbie @ Lizbie’s Nerdy World
- Amy @ Amy’s Bookish Life
- Han @ Hannah’s Bookshelf
- Emma @ Emma-R
- Emma @ Emma’s Books
- Angela @ Hiding Behind Books
- Laura @ Roachie’s Reviews
- Alex @ The Frenchiest Blog
- Mercy @ Mercy Me What Did I Read
- Vicky @ Roaring Bookworm
- Paige @ Books’n’Belle
- Kelly @ Paperback Adventures
- Shelby @ Breakfast at Shelby’s