As Online Blanket Fort appears to be back in business I felt it was time to address the very thing I’ve been avoiding for the past few months… the dreaded To Be Read pile… Fitting that in October it’s terrifying.
Here we go… In no particular order…
- Stay Mad, Sweetheart – Heleen Kist *
- Identity Crisis – Ben Elton
- Black and Blue – Ian Rankin
- The Naming of the Dead – Ian Rankin
- Doors Open – Ian Rankin
- The Woman in the Window – A.J. Finn
- The Grace Year – Kim Liggett *
- The Secret Barrister – Anon
- The Dry – Jane Harper
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- The Librarian of Auschwitz – Antonio Iturbe
- The Ultimate Biography of Freddie Mercury – Lesley-Ann Jones
- The Death of Mrs Westaway – Ruth Ware
- Everything I know About Love – Dolly Alderton **
- A Tale of Two Kitties – Nick Harding *
- Apple of my Eye – Claire Allan
- Streets of Darkness – A.A Dhand *
- Unrest – Jesper Stein *
- Unnatural Causes – Dr Richard Shepherd
- Fixed Odds – William McIntyre *
- Call Me Alastair – Cory Leonardo **
- Catch-22 – Joseph Heller **
- Happy – Derren Brown
- One Little Lie – Holly Willow *
- A Version of the Truth – B.P. Walter *
- The Closer I Get – Paul Burston
- The Silence – Joss Stirling
- The Evidence Against You – Gillian McAllister
- I Know Who You Are – Alice Feeney *
- Hellcorp – Jonathan Whitelaw
- The Good Samaritan – John Marrs
- Heart Lands – Kerry Watts
- Evo – Diane May *
- Gallowstree Lane – Kate London *
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides *
- Seventh – Lewis Hastings *
I now feel a little sick… and am on a book buying ban for the foreseeable future ha!
Lucky Book Lotto
As some of these have been languishing on my shelf and kindle for over a year (yes, really) I have written them all down, cut them out, folded them up and put them in a little cup. I shall pick one at random until they are all gone… I can almost taste your cynicism at this plan. If it makes you feel any better I’m not convinced either.
- Books marked * were gifted from publishers/ authors, or are from Netgalley.
- Those marked ** were gifts from bloggers & friends.
- All others were bought by me with my own pennies.