Music is a huge thing for me, I usually always have either Spotify or the radio playing wherever I am… what I listen to varies from day to day and hour to hour sometimes! Music can make a bad day better 🙂
I’ve taken a sample from the songs from my Spotify Top 100 for 2018 as my Pick Me Up Playlist.
Link back to “ Pick me up playlist” creator- Laura Spoonie
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention how music helps your mental health.
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be part of your “Pick me up playlist! (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list)
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in on the challenge.
So, here’s my Pick Me Up Playlist… don’t judge me for these please!
- Walk on Water – Thirty Seconds to Mars
- Swish Swish – Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Witness
- Weapon (Bastille Vs. Angel Haze Vs. F*U*G*Z Vs. Braque) – Bastille
- Heathens – Twenty One Pilots
- I Want You – Savage Garden
- You Don’t Own Me – Grace
- Power – Little Mix
- Breathe – Prodigy
- Bang Bang – Jessie J
- Chasing Rainbows – Shed Seven
What’s on your Pick Me Up Playlist?