Just a little one to say Happy New Year!
I’ve been a little book machine so far! Determined to get ahead on my Goodreads challenge as I know there will be a slump sometime!
So far this year I have devoured:
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Strange Planet by Nathan W Pyle (a graphic novel BUT IT STILL COUNTS)
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy (another graphic novel and one everyone must read, it’s just beautiful!)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (an audio book – free on Spotify – AUDIOBOOKS ARE STILL BOOKS)
- How to Relax by Thich Nhat Hanh (it didn’t work)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (audiobook)
Not bad going eh?
I’m currently reading Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton and listening to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald (now, that’s a weird story)
Blog posts are stacking up in my head but it’s just finding the time and inclination to write and publish them – sure you all know that feeling.
How are you getting on with your reading so far in 2020? Anyone broken their book buying ban yet? 😂