I spotted this challenge over on my good blogging friend Vicky’s site.
Fantastic February #FantasticFeb
Books and Munches hosts monthly challenges on her blog. February’s challenge is to read fantasy and paranormal books that are on your backlist… I’ll be honest, I mis-read the challenge but as I’ve already committed to doing it I’ll have to do a little bit of an adjustment!
Fantasy and paranormal isn’t a genre that I normally read so I’m hi-jacking the challenge to read the books I have due to review in February. If I manage it then it really will be #FantasticFeb!
Rules from Books and Munches
◊ Post a blog post/comment/tweet/ whatever saying you’ll be joining me in reading as many fantasy books as you can or own!
◊ Share your list of fantastic books and show us which ones you’re going to try and read.
◊ If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #FantasticFeb so we can follow up on each other!
Online Blanket Fort’s #FantasticFebSo, here’s my list of books that I have committed to reading AND reviewing through February:
- Gallowstree Lane by Kate London
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- A Version of the Truth by B.P. Walter
- The Chalk Man – C.J. Tudor (probably won’t be reviewed but I HAVE to read it before…)
- The Taking of Annie Thorne by C.J. Tudor
- Apple Island Wife by Fiona Stocker (Part of a Random Things Blog Tour)
- Never Tell by Lisa Gardner
- So, Anyway by John Cleese (Audiobook)
- Dead Men’s Trousers by Irvine Welsh (Audiobook)
- Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut (Part of Kaleena’s Travelling Book Review, book is currently lost somewhere between Canada and Scotland)
- Beta Read of a new novel by Heleen Kist (this won’t be reviewed obv but I have promised to read it!)
Well…. There’s a lot more than I thought… *help me*
Do feel free to send me good luck messages or mocking messages here or over on Twitter… I think I’ll need them!