A round up of everything April… what I read, books I bought, books I was gifted, books from Netgalley, books in general!
April has been a very, very strange month for us all I think. I’ve been furloughed from my job so have had more free time than can possibly be healthy. With the world turned upside down I’ve found it incredibly difficult to concentrate on reading. That said I managed to get a grand total of 5 books read! Mainly because I had committed to blog tours…
Read in April
Harrow Lake – Kat Ellis (review for this one will be up tomorrow!)
Books Procured in April
I am a lucky bunny. I didn’t buy any books during April but I was gifted early birthday presents!
These were all on my Amazon wishlist and I can’t wait to clear my Blog Tour and Netgalley backlog to get stuck in!
- One of us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- The Five: The Untold Stories of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper by Hallie Rubenhold
- My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight
- The Colour of Magic & The Carpet People by Terry Pratchett
I did a silly thing. Went onto NetGalley just for a look requested a few books thinking I didn’t have a chance of getting approved for them… was approved for most of them. I’m still waiting to hear back for a couple – when will we book-bloggers learn?!
These are the ones I intend getting through during May:
- Conviction by Denise Mina
- The Curator by M.W. Craven
- All Fall Down by M.J. Alridge
- The Cat and the City by Nick Bradley
- The Cabinet of Calm by Paul Anthony Jones
- The Holiday by T.M. Logan
And that’s it!
I’d love to see what you were reading last month… Always looking for ideas to fuel the TBR further!